The project's framework includes several modules:
Module 1: Coordination and logistics of the project activities (on national and European level):
- Coordinating meetings between the partners at the beginning and the end of the project;
- Development of strategies for the establishment of the resource centers;
- Management of the interaction between the target groups' representatives (NGOs, local authorities, research centers, citizens);
- Administration of media relations and public space coverage for the project, the Program and the newly-established structures.
Module 2: Major activities on national level - partners:
- Application of the methodological strategy for the development and functioning of the national resource centers and training of their representatives;
- Establishment of virtual (web) and real (in the partner's office) resource centers, which will provide up-to-date information on the Program, and services on various civil engagement mechanisms (training, funding, partnership). The centers will be designed as national networks of at least 100 NGOs, local authorities and institutions, and will act as coordinators between the various entities;
- Realization of three-day trainings with representatives of the target groups focused on the planning and strategic management of the project cycle for the EFC Program;
- Implementation of an information campaign for popularizing the activities of the national centers, as well as the opportunities that the EFC Program offers.
Module 3: Core project activities on international level - leading organization:
- Application of the methodological strategy for the development and functioning of the European Civil Resource Center;
- Establishment of a virtual and real European centers. The centers will be designed as international platforms for civil engagement; they will act as a coordinator between the national centers and the European institutions;
- Organization of international meetings with representatives of both the national centers and the European institutions; presentation of the accomplished results of the project's activities and organization of an exhibition event with the successful Program projects and practices.