- Coordinates and supports the work of the national resource centers and networks, and serves as a mediator and coordinator;
- Offers national and international trainings, seminars and workshops to people interested/working on projects under the "Europe for Citizens" program;
- Participates in the capacity-building and provision of expert help to NGOs for civil participation on European level through the mechanisms of the "Europe for Citizens" Program and other similar programs, and motivates such participation;
- Facilitates the creation of contacts on national and international level, and provides expert help with the development of projects on European level (with a stress on the "Europe for Citizens" program);
- Provides information, advice and cooperation during the planning and implementation of projects to participants, project coordinators, present and potential partners and beneficiaries;
- Facilitates the building, development and consolidation of transnational partnerships among the different participants in the Program;
- Supplies information and documents about the Program, its rules and practices;
- Organizes conferences, meetings, seminars and other events to inform the target groups about the Program, to improve its management and representation, and to spread out its results and good practices.